Chalet La Petite Silene
Chalet La Petite Silene
La Petite Silene is the newest chalet in our stable. It is a new-buiild chalet (completed in 2013), which boasts a hot-tub, sauna, wood-burner (not that you’re likely to want to light this in the summer!), TVs in each room, and a town-centre location. It really does tick all your boxes.
The chalet is spread over 3 floors. The first floor is the main floor and has a large open-plan living area with dining table and kitchen. The sofa and chairs are arranged around the wood-burning stove, and a large-screen TV. Two sets of french doors lead onto a wide, sun catching terrace. Here you can relax in the muscle-restoring hot-tub, whilst you sip on your well earned drink, and watch the sun slowly disappearing behind the peaks across the valley – a fabulous way to end a day in the mountains.
The large wooden dining table is next to the living area, well-lit and spacious – a great place to enjoy some delicious food. There is a very large kitchen, with breakfast bar and all mod-cons – a perfect, uncluttered space to prepare wonderful meals for you and your group.
Also on the main floor is Bedroom 1. This is a double or twin room, with ensuite shower-room – a lovely powerful walk-in shower. It has a TV with UK free-to-air channels. From the main living area, the wooden staircase leads up and around to Floor 2 where the other 3 bedrooms can be found.
Bedroom 2 is a large double or twin room, with space for a camp-bed. It has an ensuite bathroom, a TV, and a velux skylight window.
Bedroom 3 is also a twin or a double and has an en-suite shower-room – again a lovely walk-in shower. This has a door onto a Juliette balcony shared with Bedroom 4.
Bedroom 4 is similar to Bedroom 3 – twin or double, with shower-room, and a balcony door. Both these rooms have TVs. Down on the ground floor you’ll find the sauna room (space for 4 at a time) with a refreshing shower-room next door. There’s also a downstairs loo, and comfy benches to collapse onto as you take off your boots. The front door to the chalet leads into this lobby area. La Petite Silene is situated on the main road into Meribel, right by the town centre.
It’s literally a 2 minute walk from the front door gently uphill into the town centre where you are immediately presented with a range of bars, restaurants and supermarkets to stock up from.
- Exclusive rental of the chalet.
- Use of all chalet facilities and equipment.
- Cots and high-chairs.
What's not included
- Optional linen hire - £12 per person - sheet, duvet, bath towel, hand towel, bath mat, tea towels.
- Food – as we sell our summer chalets on a self-catered basis the cost of food is an additional cost to you the customer.
- Drinks – alcohol and other drinks are not included in the self-catered price that Meribel Ski Chalets quotes.
- Travel – we can help you look for the best way to get to resort, and we can book transfers for you.
- Lift passes - you can book these through us, at a discounted rate from the regular ticket office prices.
- Holiday insurance - we highly recommend that you have travel insurance.
- Extra services in resort, such as masseurs, physios, etc.
- Additional end of week cleaning charge of £90 for a professional cleaner to clean the property for the next set of guests.
Chalet La Petite Silene Location
Like Chalet Snowbel, La Petite Silene has a fantastic location for a summer chalet in the Three Valleys - right in the centre of Meribel. It’s only 3 minutes to walk from the chalet to the escalator by the tourist office that takes you up onto the first connecting trail to La Chaudanne - the main lift area. From here you can access the huge playground of the 3 Valleys.
At the end of the day, it’s an easy return to La Chaudanne, and then a short wander back to the chalet – the only question is: do you stop off at Le Tav for a quick beer on their terrace, or head straight back to your chalet for a relaxing cup of tea? Perhaps there’s time for both - you’re on holiday after all!
On your door-step you have the numerous shops, bars and restaurants, that all go to make Meribel such a vibrant summer resort.
- Sauna for 4 persons
- Large TV in the living room
- TV in each bedrom
- DVD player
- Satellite Freeview channels
- A choice of games
- Free Wi-fi Internet access
- Hair dryers in each room
- Cot and high chair
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Boot room
- Free Parking nearby
View our other chalets based in Meribel.
Chalet Le Marmotton