Chalet Les Griottes
boasts an unrivalled piste-side ski-in/ski-out location with outdoor hot-tub and first class service.
Chalet Les Griottes
Each of the 5 twin or double bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom with his and hers basins, full-size bath and stand-up shower. Two of the rooms share a balcony with mesmerising views. Moreover, two of the rooms offer a third bed, and there’s a sofa-bed in the TV room, so in total the chalet sleeps 10 to 12 guests.
- 7 nights’ accommodation.
- All food – prepared by your chef – cooked and continental breakfast, freshly made cakes and biscuits for afternoon tea served by your host, and a fantastic 4-course evening meal, with canapes, and coffee and chocolates.
- Personally-selected fine wines, supplied by Paul Boyer of Viniguide Ltd.
- A help-yourself beer and soft drinks cooler.
- Champagne with your canapes each night.
- Our staff will cook for you on 6 nights. They have one day off, when you can head out to one of the many fantastic restaurants in Meribel. We can recommend and reserve one for you.
- Use of your own 5-person outdoor hot-tub.
- Molton Brown luxury toiletries.
- A mid-week towel change.
- All linen.
- A bath towel and hand towel for each guest, not to mention a fluffy bathrobe and spa slippers for each adult guest.
- Cots and high chairs.
- A first-class service.
What's not included
- Ski pass - we can pre-order these for you so that they are waiting at the chalet. No queuing at the lift office.
- Ski hire - we recommend Slide Candy, and you can pre-book your skis and boots so that they’re waiting for you at the chalet.
- Travel - we can pick you up from an airport or train station, or you can make your own way to the chalet.
- Ski school - we can recommend excellent ski schools.
- Travel insurance - we recommend that you take out winter sports travel insurance. You can buy winter sports insurance with your ski pass.
Chalet Les Griottes Location
- Sleeps 10 - 12 guests
- Exclusive, secluded on-piste location
- Discrete outdoor hot-tub for 4 or 5 guests
- 5 ensuite bedrooms (4 can be twin or double, the fifth is a double)
- South-facing large sun terrace and balcony with great views
- TV room with flatscreen TV and Apple TV
- Free Wifi
- Boot warmer
At A Glance
- First-class service
- Luxury individual Molton Brown toiletries
- Champagne with canapés each night
- Fine wines
- Complimentary beer
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Spa robes and slippers
- Mid-week towel change