Chalet Snowbel probably has the best location in Meribel of any individual chalet. Right in the centre of town it boasts a hot-tub on its own private balcony.
Chalet Snowbel probably has the best location in Meribel of any individual chalet. It is two doors down from La Refuge restaurant, right in the centre of town. It is less than a minute to walk to the escalator that takes you onto the ski slope. From here, it's a short ski to La Chaudanne, the main lift area of Meribel.
Snowbel offers three bedrooms, all twins or doubles, with one of the rooms also having space for extra beds, for use as a family room. The chalet has two balconies and a brand-new, secluded hot-tub on the upper terrace.
- 7 nights’ accommodation.
- All food – prepared by your chalet host – cooked and continental breakfast, freshly made cakes and biscuits for afternoon tea served by your host, and a fantastic 4-course evening meal, with canapes.
- Personally-selected fine wines, supplied by Paul Boyer of Viniguide Ltd.
- Complimentary beer.
- Complimentary soft drinks.
- Your chalet host will cook for you on 6 nights. Staff have one day off, when you can cook for yourselves, or head out to one of the many fantastic restaurants in Meribel. We can recommend and reserve one for you.
- All linen.
- A bath towel and hand towel and a fluffy bathrobe and slippers for each adult guest.
- Cots and high-chairs.
What's not included
- Ski pass - we can pre-order these for you so that they are waiting at the chalet. No queuing at the lift office.
- Ski hire - we recommend Slide Candy, and you can pre-book your skis and boots so that they’re waiting for you at the chalet.
- Travel - we can pick you up from an airport or train station, or you can make your own way to the chalet.
- Ski school - we can recommend excellent ski schools.
- Travel insurance - we recommend that you take out winter sports travel insurance. You can buy winter sports insurance with your ski pass.
Chalet Snowbel Location
Chalet Snowbel has a fantastic location for a ski chalet in the Three Valleys, as it is right in the centre of Meribel. It’s less than a minute’s walk to the escalator by the tourist office that takes you up onto the slopes. Then it’s an easy ski along to La Chaudanne - the main lift area. From here you can access the huge ski area of the 3 Valleys. La Chaudanne is also the meeting point for the various ski schools.
At the end of the day, it's an easy ski down the blue home run, to the top of the escalator, and then a wander back to the chalet. The only problem is, do you stop off at Le Tav for a quick beer on their terrace, or head straight back to the chalet for a relaxing cup of tea and home-made cake? On your door-step you have the many shops, bars and restaurants that make Meribel such a vibrant resort.
- Sleeps 5 or 6 guests. Can take 7
- Outdoor hot-tub for up to 5 guests
- Resort-centre location
- A one minute walk to the slopes
- Large terrace
- Flat-screen TV with Apple TV
- Free to air UK channels
- Free wifi
- DVD player
- Boot warmer
At A Glance
- Bubbly with canapés each night
- Fine wines
- Complimentary beer
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Spa robes and slippers
- Luxury Molton Brown toiletries