Chalet Le Marmotton
is a spacious 10-person chalet with a stress-busting outdoor hot-tub on the large south-facing terrace.
Chalet Le Marmotton
Chalet Le Marmotton is a spacious 10-person chalet with a stress-busting outdoor hot tub on a large south-facing terrace. The chalet has 5 en-suite bedrooms and is ideal for 2 or 3 families or a group of friends. One room has an upstairs mezzanine ideal for two more children, so the chalet can sleep up to 12 guests.
Chalet Le Marmotton has plenty of living space. The living room boasts a sunken fireplace whilst behind is the larger lounge area. Upstairs, there’s a small snug-like area with beanbags – ideal for kids to chill watching a DVD or playing a game.
The dining area benefits from a large farmhouse table and an alpine stone-walled room with a traditional chalet feel that leads straight out onto the terrace. Sat in the hot tub, you can relax, and enjoy the stunning mountain views.
Entering Marmotton on the ground floor, you’ll find the boot room with boot-warmer. Head upstairs to the main floor, with the living room and dining room. Also on this floor, you’ll find Bedroom 1. This is a twin/ double room with an ensuite bathroom up a flight of stairs. Off the living room, you also have Bedroom 2, which is a small double room with an en-suite walk-in shower.
Stairs lead up from the living room onto the first floor. Bedroom 3 is a small double room with ensuite bathroom. It has a door leading onto a small private balcony. Bedroom 4 is a twin room with ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 5 is the family room with twin or double beds and an en-suite modern bathroom. It has steep stairs up to an enclosed mezzanine level with two single beds. The mezzanine has a low sloping ceiling, so is ideal for kids/ smaller adults. Bedroom 5 has private balcony access that leads down to the hot tub.
- 7 nights’ accommodation.
- All food – prepared by your chalet hosts – cooked and continental breakfast, freshly made cake or biscuits for afternoon tea served by your host, and a fantastic 3-course evening meal, with canapés, and tea and coffee.
- Personally-selected free-flowing fine wines served before and during dinner, supplied by Paul Boyer of Viniguide Ltd.
- Bubbly with your canapés on your first night.
- Beers at cost price
- Help yourself to tea and coffee and squash
- Your hosts have one day off, when a continental breakfast will be laid out for you. In the evening you can head out to one of the many fantastic restaurants in Meribel. We can recommend and reserve one for you.
- A TV in the living room, with UK free-to-air channels.
- Use of your own outdoor hot-tub for up to 6 guests at a time.
- All linen.
- A bath towel and hand towel for each guest
- A fluffy bathrobe and slippers for each adult guest.
- Cots and high chairs.
What's not included
- Ski pass - we can pre-order these for you so that they are waiting at the chalet. No queuing at the lift office.
- Ski hire - we recommend Slide Candy, and you can pre-book your skis and boots so that they’re waiting for you at the chalet.
- Travel - we can pick you up from an airport or train station, or you can make your own way to the chalet.
- Ski school - we can recommend excellent ski schools.
- Travel insurance - we recommend that you take out winter sports travel insurance. You can buy winter sports insurance with your ski pass.
Chalet Le Marmotton Location
- Sleeps 10 - 12 guests
- Outdoor hot-tub for up to 6 guests
- Boot warmer
- Flat-screen TV with Apple TV
- Satellite Free-to-air channels
- 2 DVD players
- Free wifi
- Free parking for 3 cars by the chalet
- All rooms en-suite
At A Glance
- Minibus slope service
- Fine wines
- Welcome Cremant
- Luxury Molton Brown toiletries
- Spa robes and slippers