Chalet Snowbel probably has the best location in Meribel of any individual chalet. Right in the centre of town it boasts a hot-tub on its own private balcony.
Chalet Snowbel probably has the best location in Meribel of any individual chalet. It is two doors down from La Refuge restaurant, right in the centre of town. It is less than a minute to walk to the escalator that takes you onto the ski slope. From here, it's a short ski to La Chaudanne, the main lift area of Meribel.
Snowbel offers three bedrooms, all twins or doubles, with one of the rooms also having space for extra beds, for use as a family room. The chalet has two balconies and a secluded hot-tub on the upper terrace.
Off the entrance hall, you have Bedroom 1. This is the ensuite double / twin bedroom, with room for one or two more beds. It’s ideal for a couple, for three single adults, or two adults and two children.
- 7 nights’ accommodation.
- Use of your own 5-person outdoor hot-tub.
- All linen.
- A bath towel and hand towel for each guest, not to mention a fluffy bathrobe for each adult guest.
- Luxury toiletries.
- Cots and high chairs.
- Tourist tax.
What's not included
- Food – we recommend Huski, the in-chalet meal delivery service, so you can just pre-order, turn on the oven, crack open a bottle of bubbly, and relax in the hot-tub whilst your dinner heats up. The chalet is also close to a choice of supermarkets, and for fresh croissants and baguettes each morning, the bakery is just up from the chalet – you can almost smell the fresh bread.
- Drink – feel free to bring your own, or we can offer you some delicious Paul Boyer wines at cheaper than supermarket prices.
- Ski pass - we can pre-order these for you so that they are waiting at the chalet. No queuing at the lift office.
- Ski hire - we recommend Slide Candy, and you can pre-book your skis and boots so that they’re waiting for you at the chalet.
- Travel - we can arrange a pick you up from an airport or train station, or you can make your own way to the chalet.
- Ski school - we can recommend excellent ski schools.
- Travel insurance - we recommend that you take out winter sports travel insurance. You can buy mountain rescue insurance with your ski pass.
Chalet Snowbel Location
Chalet Snowbel has a fantastic location for a ski chalet in the Three Valleys, as it is right in the centre of Meribel. It’s less than a minute’s walk to the escalator by the tourist office that takes you up onto the slopes. Then it’s an easy ski along to La Chaudanne - the main lift area. From here you can access the huge ski area of the 3 Valleys. La Chaudanne is also the meeting point for the various ski schools.
At the end of the day, it's an easy ski down the blue home run, to the top of the escalator, and then a wander back to the chalet, and a soak in the hot-tub. On your door-step you have the many shops, bars and restaurants that make Meribel such a vibrant resort.
- Sleeps 5 or 6 guests. Can take 7
- Outdoor hot-tub for up to 5 guests
- Resort-centre location
- A one minute walk to the slopes
- Large terrace
- Flat-screen TV with Apple TV
- Free to air UK channels
- Free wifi
- DVD player
- Boot warmer