Chalet La Petite Silene
has it all - hot-tub, sauna, wood burner, and a town-centre location, less than 3 minutes’ walk to the slopes.
Chalet La Petite Silene
La Petite Silene is the most contemporary chalet in our collection.
It is a new-build property, which boasts a hot tub, sauna, wood-burner, flat screen TVs in each room, and a town-centre location. It really does tick all the boxes.
Spread over 3 floors, the first floor is the main floor and has a large open-plan living area with dining table and kitchen. The sofa and chairs are arranged around a stylish wood-burning stove and a large flat-screen TV.
Two sets of French doors lead onto a large terrace with a sumptuous hot-tub big enough for 4-5 people.
The large dining table is set back from the living area. It's well-lit and spacious – a great space to enjoy some delicious cuisine.
There is a large kitchen (appointed with all the latest appliances) which is separated from the living area with a breakfast bar.
Also on the main floor is Bedroom 1. This is a double or twin room (as are all the rooms in Silene) complete with ensuite – a spacious walk-in shower.
Bedroom 2 is a large room, with space for an extra bed.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 can also be twins or doubles and again have their own en-suites.
There are doors onto a Juliet balcony shared with Bedroom 3 and 4.
On the ground floor, you’ll find the sauna room with a shower room next door. There’s also a boot warmer, ski rack, downstairs toilet, and comfy benches to collapse onto as you take off your boots.
The front door to the chalet leads into this lobby area.
La Petite Silene is situated on the main road into Meribel. It’s a 3-minute walk from the front door to the escalator that leads onto the slopes. It’s an even shorter walk to the first bar – La Taverne is just 2 minutes away.
- 7 nights’ accommodation.
- All food – prepared by your chalet chef – cooked and continental breakfast, freshly made cakes and biscuits for afternoon tea, and a fantastic 4-course evening meal, with canapes, and coffee and chocolates.
- Personally-selected free-flowing fine wines served before and during dinner, supplied by Paul Boyer of Viniguide Ltd.
- A help-yourself beer and soft drinks cooler.
- Champagne with your canapés each night.
- Your hosts have one day off, when a continental breakfast will be laid out for you. In the evening you can head out to one of the many fantastic restaurants in Meribel. We can recommend and reserve one for you.
- TVs in each bedroom, with UK free-to-air channels, and French terrestrial channels.
- Use of your own 5-person outdoor hot-tub.
- Use of your own 4-person sauna.
- All linen.
- A bath towel and hand towel for each guest, not to mention a fluffy bathrobe and slippers for each adult guest.
- Cots and high chairs.
What's not included
- Ski pass - we can pre-order these for you so that they are waiting at the chalet. No queuing at the lift office.
- Ski hire - we recommend Slide Candy, and you can pre-book your skis and boots so that they’re waiting for you at the chalet.
- Travel - we can pick you up from an airport or train station, or you can make your own way to the chalet.
- Ski school - we can recommend excellent ski schools.
- Travel insurance - we recommend that you take out winter sports travel insurance. You can buy winter sports insurance with your ski pass.
Chalet La Petite Silene Location
Like Chalet Snowbel, La Petite Silene has a fantastic location for a ski chalet - right in the centre of Meribel. It’s only 3 minutes to walk from the chalet to the escalator by the tourist office that takes you up onto the slopes. Then it’s an easy ski along to La Chaudanne, the main lift area.
At the end of the day, it’s an easy ski down the blue home run, to the top of the escalator, and then a wander back to the chalet. The only question is do you stop off at Le Tav for a quick beer on their terrace, or head straight back to the chalet for a cup of tea and home-made cake?!
On your door-step, you have the numerous shops, bars and restaurants plus the twice-weekly market, that all combine to make Meribel such a vibrant resort.
- Sleeps 8 - 9 guests
- Outdoor hot-tub for up to 5 guests
- Resort-centre location
- Less than 3 minutes’ walk to the slopes
- Sauna for up to 4 guests
- 52 inch flat-screen TV with Apple TV
- Flat-screen TV in each bedroom
- Free wifi
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Boot warmer
At A Glance
- First-class service
- Luxury individual Molton Brown toiletries
- Champagne with canapés each night
- Fine wines
- Complimentary beer
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Spa robes and slippers